If any of the material is copyrighted, then you can immediately put the request to get all of it removed. If you do look for any the content material that’s either posted or get linked with some web site, you can also make us the request by contact and get it all removed off.
The following elements should be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized particular person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact info so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid e mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that’s allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive proper that’s allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice to the e-mail:
It would probably take a duration of 2-3 business days for removing the entire copyright material.